Before and After: “Cattail” Jardiniere Update

Last September, I posted a before and after on removing calcium deposits from an antique jardiniere/flower pot.

before and after 2

Before

before and after 8

After!

I had been in search of this piece for quiet some time, so when I found it I didn’t let its condition get in the way of buying it. After a good cleaning, the end result was fabulous! At the time of this first post, I couldn’t show it off properly because my matching jardiniere pedestal it belonged with was somewhere in all our moving boxes just waiting to be unpacked. I have finally picked the right moving box and uncovered it!

photo (78)

photo (76)I’m so happy the pedestal made it out of storage in one piece. Finally, my “Cattail” jardiniere is truly complete!

This entry was posted in Before and After and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

*
*